Friday, September 11, 2009

My Gear

I'm a total gearhead. Probably over 60% of my income (which isn't much being a college student) goes towards my obsession with gear. Here's a list of my favorite.

Tent- Front-country- Sierra Designs Meteor light 3; Back-country solo- Sierra Designs Lightning Xt; Back-country 2-3 - Mountain Hardware LightPath 2

Packs- The all-time best- Gregory Whitney, Gregory Z-65, also have a spare Kelty Tornado 4900

Sleeping bags- Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20, some 0 degree bag I got for $20 bucks last Christmas (the things like 8 pounds).

Pads- Therm-a-rest Ridgrest, Therm-a-Rest Prolite 4

Stoves, filters, cookware, etc... -MSR Pocket Rocket, MSR-Sweetwater filter, GSI cookware, and my Merrell Continuum's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
LED Flashlights Free Blogger Templates