Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Writing Job for Backpacking

I've recently become a outdoor travel writer for Examiner.com, a new citizen-journalism topics site. After submitting a bio and writing sample, I received an email the following day to congratulate me on becoming part of the Examiner team. This is a huge step for me in becoming a writer for Backpacker Magazine. Being the first real paying job in the journalism field, I am overwhelmed. In the last 6 months alone my writing has gone from being just a hobby, to a seriously potential career. I will start my job with a first post tonight. More than likely it will just be an extended bio where I will fully introduce myself to my subscribers. Check it out at http://www.examiner.com/x-33560-Bowling-Green-Outdoor-Travel-Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
LED Flashlights Free Blogger Templates